Langsung ke konten utama

Time to say Goodbye ..

have seen you a million times
And every time I see you
I fall in love with you all over again
My heart starts to race
My frown turns into a smile
And all my worries are now in my past
When you smile at me my heart melts
You give the sweetest hugs
Every time you hug me
Your smile is like a new day
Your sense of humor is like no other
The ability you have to make me smile
Is all you need you love me
Your laugh is so soft and sweet
Just looking in your eyes
Makes me melt inside
Your lips look so soft
Soft enough to kiss
You, yourself relive me from all pain
Your hands are as soft as a pillow
The way you comfort me is amazing
Every time you say good-bye
I start to cry
I say good-bye to you too many times
I said good-bye to you a million times.
 
 
 
 
(I miss you miss you)
Hello there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in backround of the morgue
The unsespecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want
Where you can always find me
And we'll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we'll wish this never ends
We'll wish this never end

Where are you and I'm so sorry
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime
And as I stared I counted the webs from all the spiders
catching things and eating their insides
Like indecision to call you
And hear your voice of treason
Will you come home and stop this pain tonight
stop this pain tonight

Don't waste your time on me your already the voice inside my head(6x)

I miss you miss you(6x) 

Komentar

Posting Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Korea oh Korea

Hi all ^^. Berhubung gue lagi suka banget sama yang berbau Korea gue mau copast beberapa hal yang lagi gue sukai. ^^ Lagu yang lagi gue suka. Lagu lama siih, tapi gue masih suka aja, lagu ini adalah original soundtrack dari film lama korea yang judulnya Full House. Dengan bintang kesukaan gue, yakni RAIN! ^^. Synopsis A story about love and heartbreak, sadness and self-preservation.A naive, cheerful albeit, somewhat of a recluse writer, Han Ji Eun (Song Hye Gyo) is swindled out of everything she owns. Not by strangers, but her best friends! Stranded in another country, she is determined to get home with the help of an actor, Lee Young Jae (Bi), only to find that all which is precious to her has been sold. In an attempt to get her possessions back, she has entered in a contract marriage with Young Jae. It is quite simple, until feelings start to develop. Everyone around them test the “love” Young Jae and Ji Eun have for one another, including Young Jae’s grandmother.In spite of it all, ...

Kutukan Maut Berantai

Dapat kutukan maut dari si RIU , yah mau gimana lagi.. Belum diselesaikan kutukannya eh dapat lagi kutukan dari YUDI dan TEBEH . Arh, sial -______-". Karena isi kutukannya harus membuka kartu 11 FACT ABOUT ME, okay here we go... 1. Gue sangat membenci KECOA. I hate you paparoach! Gue harap lo punah kayak dinosaurus. 2.Gue tipe orang yang berpikir nggak ada duit = dunia datar. Yah walau ada pepatah uang bukan segalanya, tapi segalanya butuh uang bro. *Astajim, matre amat gue -______-" 3.Walau gue nggak begitu suka buku Twilight Saga, tapi sumpah gue suka banget sama si Edward Cullen, gue suka cowok romantis, ganteng, baik hati, tidak sombong, keren dan terutama RICH. *masih matre juga gue -____-" 4. Walau gue suka banget horror, uka-uka, adrenaline pumping, tapi gue penakut abis sama hal-hal ghaib. Gue mudah parnoan kalau ngeliat yang sekelebat nggak jelas. 5. Gue takut air yang banyak. Misalnya kolam renang, laut, danau,, sungai. Gue hanya berani di pinggir-...

PERGI

Kemana perginya? Ada tanya dalam lara Hati hampa menanyakan penghuninya Kosong Biarlah berpura pura  Bahwa bahagia ada Kosong Pakai dulu topengnya agar mereka tak tahu bahwa itu hanya omong kosong Dan tersenyumlah bahwa semua akan aman saja Mungkin tak sama Bahwa hati ini miliknya, dan hatimu milikku..