Wake up in the early morning..

I WANT TO BE ALONE FOR A WHILE
I WANT EARTH TO BREATHE TO ME
I WANT THE WAVES TO GROW LOUD
I WANT THE SUN TO BLEED DOWN
TO BLEED DOWN

SEE THE WAVES GO DOWN
SEE THE MOON ALONE
I RISE MY HESD AND WHISPER

RISE AND SHINE
RISE AND SHINE MY SISTER

I WANT TO SEE THE WOUNDED MOON
I WANT THE SEA TO BREAK THROUGH
I WANT IT ALL TO BE GONE TOMORROW
SO I'VE COME TO SAY GOODBYE
TO SAY GOODBYE

Rise n Shine by the Cardigans

----

Hmm..anybody know that song? i knew that. that song so make me wake up from the darkness..

why? coz that title so inspiring me. To be the tough woman, strong, faith, n confidence with our self, body n mind.

Many woman doesnt believe with her self. some of them so scared with the life when her do. They afraid with her husband, afraid with her job, boss, or anything. They afraid loss of them.

Im not. Why? coz, i think without them, i can ride my life alone. I think is not about ego or else. But is think about DO IT YOUR SELF. I can do it anything by my self. Human born alone, so die is alone too.

so woman, anywhere u are...dont be afraid. i believe. so why u dont?


Be a rise n shine my friends..


Bagikan:

0 komentar